Congratulations on qualifying for the 2017 League Championship. It is an honor to be part of your league team competing for the coveted title “2017 EWGA Boston Chapter League Champions.” This year’s event will be hosted at New England Country Club in Bellingham, MA.
- Each league will form one 4 person team.
- Team Members shall be selected from regular league members.
- All team members must have an established Handicap (GHIN or EWGA GN21) by Sept 1, 2017. And all team members shall have posted two 18 hole rounds in 2017 (or equivalent 9 hole rounds).
- The team shall be selected as:
- One League Coordinator. If the league coordinator cannot attend, then a league member shall be selected by a random draw from all league members who are interested in participating.
- One League member who has the lowest handicap index of all members interested in participating in the championship.
- Two League members selected by random draw from all league members who are interested in participating in the championship.
- If a league cannot fill a team with regular members, the league may select from registered alternates.
The event format is a Scramble starting at 1:00 pm. Please plan to arrive at the golf course and be ready to play by 12:30 pm.
Each player will receive the following:
- 18 holes of golf with a cart
- Dinner after the round
- Prizes for the Low Net and Low Gross team.
Questions?: Please contact Ellen Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Difficulty: Forward Tees' Slope 122