2018 CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The Timmermans-Zick Award was established to honor the founders of the EWGA Boston Chapter, Karen Timmermans and Jean Zick. The first award was presented to the Boston Chapter founders in 1996.
Criteria & Qualifications - The recipient will have the following characteristics:
· spirited and committed, who has positively impacted the Chapter through her involvement and participation;
· known by her peers as a leader and team player;
· supports and promotes the Chapter as a means to foster friendships;
· promotes the advancement of women in golf;
· has been a member of the Boston Chapter for one year or more;
· participates in league play or events
· current board members are not eligible
How to Submit a Nomination - Do you know a member who meets the award criteria? If so, send your nominee's name and a brief reason for nominating this individual to this email link: Chaptercommunications@ewgaboston.org
To see previous winners, click on this link: http://www.ewgaboston.org/chapter_info/chapterawards
Nominations must be received by Friday, February 23rd. Each nomination will be considered and voted on by the Board. The winner will be presented the award at the Boston Chapter KICK OFF event on Sunday March 18th at Granite Links in Quincy.