Our Chapter offers a variety of weekly 9-hole golf leagues throughout the eastern Massachusetts region. The league season runs from early May to mid August with a League Championship in September.
Most leagues are 15 weeks long. Leagues are designed to appeal to all skill levels. League fees vary depending on the course you choose and directly reflect the course's greens fees and league administration fees. Crystal Lake Haverhill,
Pine Oaks and Wayland Country Club are pay as you go leagues.
Registration is open to all current active members, and each spot is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Note: EWGA Membership must be current throughout league sessions! Want more information? Email our League Chairperson at Leagues
INFORMATION FOR NEW MEMBERS
Our Events, Leagues and Clinic registration system requires a different log-in from your membership log-in. The Boston EWGA Chapter Membership person will send you a separate email outlining how to register for events, leagues and clinics. Once you receive that email, proceed as follows.
1. Proceed to our Registration page.
2. Enter your first and last names in the "Register Now" box & click Submit,
3. On the next screen, create a User Name and Password, verify all your information & click Submit. We recommend that you use the same user name and password that you've already set up for the National EWGA log-in.
4. When you get to the Home Page, click Log In at the top right
5. Enter your User Name & Password and you will be redirected to the Boston Chapter's Registration Page
6. If you have any issues with registration (not general league questions) please contact the Webmaster
2017 League Schedule
Click in the league of your choice and it will bring you to the registration page.
If you can not commit to a league, then sign-up as an alternate.
Only pay one $35 fee and you can sub in up to two leagues. Signup and indicate in the notes section the two leagues you would like to sub in - your primary choice and secondary choice.
League alternates are responsible for paying for their green fees to the member whose tee time they are subbing.
Questions? Contact your league coordinator or email Leagues