SPONSOR A TEE BOX WITH LPGA WOMEN WHO PLAY.
Why Should YOU be a Tee Box Sponsor?
Being a Tee Box sponsor provides an opportunity to increase the recognition of your business or company. Connect your business to the Women of Greater Boston and Southern New Hampshire!
The LPGA Amateur Golf Association Boston Chapter membership reflects a cross-section of working women in various industries in the Greater Boston and Southern New Hampshire area including financial services, legal, real estate, media and publishing, advertising, retail, healthcare, fitness, information technology, accounting, government, and education. Many of our members are business owners, corporate executives, professionals, or entrepreneurs. LPGA Amateur Golf Association members are among some of the most dynamic and influential women in the industry and they are making decisions to purchase goods and services for their companies and themselves. Your sponsorship will allow you to promote your products and services to this highly targeted audience.
What is Tee Box sponsorship?
Your advertisement (signage) will be displayed on a selected hole's tee box at all four of our major events. You may choose the tee box that you want your sign to appear. Prices vary based on tee box, e.g. advertising on the 1st hole is more than others since commonly located in the highest traffic area of the golf course and club.
- First hole's tee box - $200
- Tenth hole's tee box - $150
- Any other hole's tee box- $100
The four majors, their dates*, the golf course and location are:
- President's Cup - June -
- Chapter Championship - July 15 - Highfields - Grafton.
- League Championship- Sep 9 - New England Country Club.
- End of Season - September 23 - Blackstone National, Sutton.
* Date may change if the event needs to be rescheduled due to weather.
I'm interested. What are the next steps?
- Email us at Sponsorship@EWGABoston.org.
- Send us your advertisement (jpeg, Word.doc, or PDF file with your advertisement or logo).
- Once your advertisement is approved for display, payment is required and can be made online via this page. Similar to step 1, payment can be made via signing up and selecting the applicable fee from the "Flight" drop-down box.
- Subsequent to receipt of payment, we will print the 8.5 x 11 sign and have it displayed on the tee box of your choice.
- Click Here to send payment via credit card.
Additional information: If you are interested in some other form of sponsorship or would like to provide additional information when registering your interest to sponsor a tee box, you may type that information in the"Notes to Tournament Director" section of the registration.
Who Are We?
The LPGA Amateur Golf Association is an international, not-for-profit organization that exists to encourage women to learn, play, and enjoy the game of golf. The national organization was formed in 1991 and has grown to nearly 20,000 members. Almost 400 of those members belong to the Boston Chapter, which was established in 1994 and is the third largest Chapter in the Association.